Personal Internet Banking
Your banking needs donít always occur between 9-5. Access your accounts quickly and easily with our 24/7 Internet Banking. Click here to apply now.
Our Internet Banking gives you the ability to:
- Gain fast access to your checking, savings or money market accounts
- Check current account balances and available credit
- Transfer funds between accounts automatically
- Export personal financial information into Microsoft Money®, Quicken® QuickBooks® or Excel®
Viewing access is also available on these accounts:
- Certificate of Deposit (CD)
- Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
- Mortgage Loan
- Home Equity Loan or Line of Credit
- Installment Loan
Personal Reserve Account (PRA)
Click here to apply now!
Click here for helpful tips on Protecting Your Mobile Device.
Online Check Images
See and print cancelled checks right from your own computer. Checks are available after 10:00 am the next business day after they were processed. View all your checks over the last six months through your "Current Statement" or "Past Statement", depending on where you are in your statement cycle.
Online Bill Pay
In a couple of clicks you can deduct your bills directly from your checking account. Youíll never address an envelope, buy a stamp or make a trip to the mailbox for bills again. To apply, simply enroll by logging into your Internet Banking account on the left side of the screen.
- Transactions must be made at least five business days prior to the bill due date.
- Tax payments and court ordered payments cannot be made with Online Bill Pay.
Save paper and view your bank statements whenever you want with E-Statements. When you sign up to receive E-Statements youíll be able to:
- View your accounts
- View and print your statement as soon as itís prepared
- Access your statements from the last sixteen (16) months
Fast and Easy Enrollment........Log in to your Internet Banking account. At the top of the home page click on OPTIONS and scroll down to E-Statement Enrollment. Select the account(s) for which you want to receive an electronic statement(s) (E-Statement). It's that easy.........enroll today!
Get e-mail alerts delivered right to your inbox when:
- Your account reaches or exceeds a certain balance
- A check clears
- Your E-Statement is available
To receive e-mail alerts you must first have an Internet Banking account. If you already have an Internet Banking account, log in and click on the account(s) for which you want to receive an e-mail alert. At the top of the page select Messages, click on the type of Event (Checking or Loan), click Setup New Alert. It's that easy. Sign up today........ e-mail alerts can be very valuable information.