PWSB Electronic Signature Act Disclosure
The federal Electronic Signature Act (E-Sign) allows us to offer electronic disclosures through our PWSB website, provided that you have the right to choose whether or not you wish to accept them. Before you proceed, you must read the following important information concerning your rights and our obligations about electronic Internet disclosures and select your response from the available options.
Receiving Electronic Disclosures. Before you consent to receiving electronic disclosures in connection with any PWSB Internet service, you should have equipment that will accept and display Internet access using Internet Explorer 5.0 or greater or Netscape Communicator 6.2 or greater with a minimum of 128-bit strong encryption.
Right to request written disclosures. You have the right at any time to ask for and receive written copies of all disclosures that we are required to provide you in connection with this Internet banking activity. You may request a written copy of an electronic disclosure at any time and we will send you a copy of any disclosure without charge.
Limitation of your consent. Your consent is limited solely to this online service. You will still have the right to require written disclosures for any other service we provide. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and you will receive all future disclosures in writing along with information about any fees or conditions that may arise.
Procedures for withdrawing your consent. In the event you decide to withdraw your consent to receive electronic disclosures, you must notify us in writing or by telephone which online service for which you require written disclosures and give us the address, we will mail our disclosures to you at the address currently on file in the bank’s records for your particular service or services.
How to contact us. If you decide to withdraw your consent to receive electronic disclosures, or wish to update personal information including your email address, or if you would like to receive a printed copy of any disclosure, contact us at:
Port Washington State Bank
Attn: Online Services
P.O. Box 176
Port Washington, WI 53074
Affirmative consent. By proceeding to the following message, you acknowledge that you are able to read and retain all of the disclosures available on this site. You also confirm that you have carefully reviewed this e-Sign Disclosure. By clicking on that message, you may then select one of the following options:
- By indicating that you agree to receive electronic disclosures, you may proceed to apply for the E-Statement/E-Notice Service, by printing a written application or, if you do not have a printer, by submitting information and we will send a completed application to you for your signature.
- By indicating that you wish to receive written disclosures, you may proceed to request our E-Statement/E-Notice Service disclosures and application form.
- By indicating that you do not wish to accept electronic disclosures, you will not be allowed to apply for E-Statements online.
Enrollment. Enrolling for E-Statement/E-Notice will allow you to receive your bank statement through the convenience and security of Internet Banking. You will receive a notice by email when your E-Statement/E-Notice is available to retrieve. To be eligible to receive E-Statements/E-Notices, you must:
- Have an Access ID and Password for Internet Banking
- Agree to check safekeeping for checking accounts. (By agreeing to receive an E-Statement/E-Notice, you will no longer receive your checks back. Checks will be available for viewing or printing through check images available on Internet Banking.)
- Agree that you will no longer receive a paper copy of your statement delivered through the U.S. Mail.
- Notify the bank if your email address changes.
Cancellation. You have the right to cancel this E-Statement/E-Notice Enrollment at any time by notifying the bank through this form, in person, via telephone at 1-800-550-9435 or mail at Port Washington State Bank, PO Box 176, Port Washington, WI 53074.
Click one of the following options:
|I agree to accept the E-Statement disclosures online. I would like to sign up for E-Statement now.||I do not agree to accept the E-Statement disclosures online. I would like to request that written disclosures be sent to me.|