PWSB Open Positions:
Business Deposit Specialist, Port Washington | Apply Now
Responsible for ongoing servicing of commercial clients. Sells and implements business deposit products and services including Remote Deposit Capture, ACH and online banking. Manages relationships with existing customers to ensure proper servicing of deposit accounts and expand existing business relationships. Accompanies business lenders when calling on existing and potential clients to explain services offered that would benefit clients.
- Identify and service needs of current clients while looking for opportunities to cross-sell other bank products
- Set up on site and train clients on RDC, ACH and online banking products
- Conduct annual reviews and audits as required for RDC and ACH products
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with business partners to expand client relationships
- Review internal reports of new business deposit accounts that do not have loan relationships to create customer prospect list
- Review daily business overdraft list and determine if client may need assistance such as transfer from credit line
- Banking background minimum 3 years in deposit or loan related area
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy to ensure information gathered from clients is transmitted correctly for account opening/maintenance
- Knowledge of bank products and services including internal processes to ensure efficient flow of information to operations and other bank partners
- Involvement in community and networking events
- Excellent communication skills written and oral
Branch Manager, Mequon | Apply Now
Personal Banker 1, Mequon | Apply Now
Provides excellent customer service, listening to a customer's needs to determine appropriate products/services. Banker opens deposit accounts/services, consumer loan products and assists customers. Maintains relationships with outbound calls to existing customers. Participates in community events. This opportunity is available at our new location, opening in Mequon soon.
Thorough knowledge of bank products and services
Experience with home equity loans and auto loans
Effective interpersonal skills
Math and problem solving skills
Ability to analyze credit and financial information
Ability to multi-task
National Mortgage Licensing registration required
Customer Service Representatives, Multiple Locations | Apply Now
The Client Service Representative plays an important role as the face of the bank, building relationships and providing excellent customer service. The CSR will have good working knowledge of our products, including electronic banking to offer assistance to clients and suggest products that will be beneficial to them. Responsibilities will include processing transactions accurately, providing professional and friendly service. CSRs enjoy forming and building long-term relationships with our clients.
Previous cash-handling experience and/or customer service is required. Scheduling will include rotating Saturdays from 9 to 12, Vacation days awarded after just six months of employment.
PWSB offers educational opportunities in banking, for enthusiastic and willing learners. To learn more about why you'd love working here, download this brochure.
The Recruiting Process
Step 1: Apply online. Please click on the application link(s) above to inquire about job openings with Port Washington State Bank.
Step 2: Are you a match. We will contact you to discuss the position and your situation in more detail.
Step 3: In-Person Interview. If you're selected for an in-person interview, it may be with an individual or a group. Interviews typically include the hiring manager, another manager, and Human Resources. For some positions, you may come back more than once to interview with different team members or business partners. Typically our interviewing selection process spans 3-4 weeks but could take longer, depending upon the type of position, how many interviews are warranted, and how many candidates we have. Feel free to contact Human Resources if you have questions on the status.
Step 4: The Employment Application. Only candidates who interview for a position will receive a letter or e-mail regarding the status of their applications.
Step 5: If you are hired. Banks have regulatory requirements to complete a thorough background check that reviews your education, employment, salary and criminal history. You will also be asked to complete a pre-employment drug screening before starting your employment.
Our mission is to provide a broad array of sound and proven financial management tools and services to our customers to enable them to achieve their financial goals and enjoy life to the fullest. We will provide these services in friendly, convenient settings utilizing modern technology, yet relying on the truly personalized service that has been the hallmark of our five generation business for over 115 years.?