Thank you for your interest in Port Washington State Bank.
Maintenance Grounds Assistant
Employment: Part Time/Temporary
Hours: 24 per Week, 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Start Date: June 1, 2015
Required Education: High School or Equivalent
Required Experience: 1 to 2 Years, Building Services - Facility Maintenance,
Janitorial or Grounds Maintenance
Employment: Part Time/30 Hours per Week
- Serve as liaison between ad agency and bank to partner on social media, advertising,
merchandising and collateral projects
- Support and /or manage events such as customer seminars and exhibits at community
events (some weekend and evening hours)
- Assist with website updates
- Develop and monitor customer surveys
- Coordinate press releases and photo shoots
- Work with internal clients to develop copy and imagery that supports various initiatives
such as new products or special events
- Create and lay out basic graphic design for posters, ads, fliers, banners, point of purchase
materials and brochures
- Degree in Public Relations, Marketing or related field
- Graphic Design knowledge
- Photography skills
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint & Excel
- Experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign
- Familiar with Facebook and Social Media
- One to Two Years Previous Experience
- Strong communications skills, ability to meet deadlines, ability to multi-task and project
- Creative and collaborative skills must.
Port Washington State Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage Minorities, Women, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities to apply.
The Recruiting Process:
Step 1: Apply online. Please click here to inquire on job openings with Port Washington
Step 2: Are you a match. We will contact you to discuss the position and your situation
in more detail.
Step 3: In-Person Interview. If you're selected for an in-person interview, it may be with
an individual or a group and you might be asked to attend
more than one. Interviews typically include the hiring
manager, another manager, and Human Resources. For
some positions, you may come back more than once to
interview with different team members or business partners.
How long does the process take? Typically 3-4 weeks but
could take longer, depending upon the type of position,
how many interviews and how many candidates we have.
Feel free to contact Human Resources if you have questions
on the status.
Step 4: The Employment Application. Only candidates who interview for a position will
receive a letter or e-mail regarding the status of
Step 5: If you are hired. Banks have regulatory requirements to complete a thorough
background check that reviews your education, employment,
salary and criminal history. You will also be asked to complete a
pre-employment drug screening before starting your employment.
Our mission is to provide a broad array of sound and proven financial management tools and services to our customers to enable them to achieve their financial goals and enjoy life to the
fullest. We will provide these services in friendly, convenient settings utilizing modern technology, yet relying on the truly personalized service that has been the hallmark of our five
generation business for over 115 years.