Why Work At PWSB?
PWSB is a Journal Sentinel Top Work Place Award Winner, and a family owned community bank. We are the #1 community bank mortgage lender in Ozaukee County.
We offer educational opportunities in banking, for enthusiastic and willing learners. To learn more about why you'd love working here, download this brochure.
PWSB Open Positions:
Personal Banker 1 - Port Washington | Apply Now
Personal Bankers provide excellent customer service, listening to a customer's needs to determine appropriate products/services. Bankers open deposit accounts and services, consumer loan products and assists customers. They also participate in community events.
Skills and Experience:
- Thorough knowledge of bank products and services
- Experience with home equity loans and auto loans
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Math and problem solving skills
- Ability to analyze credit and financial information
- Ability to multitask
- National Mortgage Licensing registration required?
Loan Servicing Manager - Port Washington | Apply Now
This position provides excellent customer service to our external and internal clients responding to inquiries, problem-solving and accurate data entry of loan records. Strong communication, organizational skills and attention to detail are needed. Previous lending experience and strong technical skills are required.
PWSB is a Top Workplace Award Winner, a family owned community bank. Our loan servicing team handles consumer loans, business loans and mortgage loans. We are the #1 community bank mortgage lender in Ozaukee County.
- Assist customers and problem-solve
- Data entry of new loans and special loan payments
- Data entry of maintenance such as rate changes, modifications and payment schedules
- Create monthly reports and special reports as needed
- Special project work such as annual escrow disbursements
Skills and Experience:
- Can work in a high demand, deadline-sensitive atmosphere
- Above average verbal and written communication skills to write Business Analytic reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers/staff, customers and third party vendors.
- Maintains high standards among work processes and outcomes; monitors and checks work for accuracy
- Follows specific guidelines, policies and responds to management direction.
- Ability to research loan guidelines and find answers
- Assesses multiple tasks or issues and effectively determines order in which each will be addressed; ability to set priorities and timetables to achieve maximum productivity
- Ability to work cooperatively with others. Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Managing and coaching staff
- Strong knowledge of lending products
- Knowledge of bank lending compliance regulations
- Previous experience with secondary mortgage market
- Experience with FISERV loan system a plus
- Other administrative duties and servicing duties as assigned
The Recruiting Process
Step 1: Apply online. Please click on the application link(s) above to inquire about job openings with Port Washington State Bank.
Step 2: Are you a match. We will contact you to discuss the position and your situation in more detail.
Step 3: In-Person Interview. If you're selected for an in-person interview, it may be with an individual or a group. Interviews typically include the hiring manager, another manager, and Human Resources. For some positions, you may come back more than once to interview with different team members or business partners. Typically our interviewing selection process spans 3-4 weeks but could take longer, depending upon the type of position, how many interviews are warranted, and how many candidates we have. Feel free to contact Human Resources if you have questions on the status.
Step 4: The Employment Application. Only candidates who interview for a position will receive a letter or e-mail regarding the status of their applications.
Step 5: If you are hired. Banks have regulatory requirements to complete a thorough background check that reviews your education, employment, salary and criminal history. You will also be asked to complete a pre-employment drug screening before starting your employment.
Our mission is to provide a broad array of sound and proven financial management tools and services to our customers to enable them to achieve their financial goals and enjoy life to the fullest. We will provide these services in friendly, convenient settings utilizing modern technology, yet relying on the truly personalized service that has been the hallmark of our five-generation business for over 120 years.?