Why Work At PWSB?
PWSB is a Journal Sentinel Top Work Place Award Winner, and a family owned community bank. We are the #1 community bank mortgage lender in Ozaukee County. We offer educational opportunities in banking, for enthusiastic and willing learners. To learn more about why you'd love working here, download this brochure.
PWSB Open Positions:
Network Assistant - Port Washington | Apply Now
Full-time position acting as help desk support with additional responsibilities for trouble/shooting, addressing network support issues and workstation issues.
- Provide basic help desk support and troubleshooting
- Support in- house tech needs including PC, laptop, phone, email, printers. Escalate support incidents as necessary to VP Information Technology and/or data service bureau
- Communicate and track incident resolution information to IT team
- Install new hardware and software
- Apply computer repairs including hardware replacement operating system reinstalls and other repair tasks
- Assist with installation of workstations, networking equipment
- Maintain organization of stored supplies and work area
- Suggest and assist with writing procedures
- General knowledge of multiple hardware platforms including servers, workstations, printers and other hardware technologies
- General knowledge and experience with Microsoft based networking including operating systems and high-level Office based software systems
- Associates Degree or related experience in IT field
- Strong understanding of IT support and computer repair
- Solid background in Windows 10 Operating Systems and Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Server 2012
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory
The Recruiting Process
Step 1: Apply online. Please click on the application link(s) above to inquire about job openings with Port Washington State Bank.
Step 2: Are you a match. We will contact you to discuss the position and your situation in more detail.
Step 3: In-Person Interview. If you're selected for an in-person interview, it may be with an individual or a group. Interviews typically include the hiring manager, another manager, and Human Resources. For some positions, you may come back more than once to interview with different team members or business partners. Typically our interviewing selection process spans 3-4 weeks but could take longer, depending upon the type of position, how many interviews are warranted, and how many candidates we have. Feel free to contact Human Resources if you have questions on the status.
Step 4: The Employment Application. Only candidates who interview for a position will receive a letter or e-mail regarding the status of their applications.
Step 5: If you are hired. Banks have regulatory requirements to complete a thorough background check that reviews your education, employment, salary and criminal history. You will also be asked to complete a pre-employment drug screening before starting your employment.
Our mission is to provide a broad array of sound and proven financial management tools and services to our customers to enable them to achieve their financial goals and enjoy life to the fullest. We will provide these services in friendly, convenient settings utilizing modern technology, yet relying on the truly personalized service that has been the hallmark of our five-generation business for over 120 years.?