Electronic Statement Notice Disclosure Agreement
The federal Electronic Signature Act (E-Sign) allows us to offer electronic disclosures through our PWSB website, provided that you have the right to choose whether or not you wish to accept them. Before you proceed, you must read the following important information concerning your rights and our obligations about Electronic Disclosures and select your response from the available options.
The words "we," "us" and "our" mean Port Washington State Bank, and the words "you" and "your" mean you, the individual who is identified on the Account as the owner or authorized signer. As used in this Agreement, "Disclosure" means any account statement, authorization, agreement, disclosure, notice, or other information related to your account including, but not limited to, information that we are required by law to provide in writing.
Receiving Electronic Disclosures. Before you consent to receiving Electronic Disclosures in connection with any PWSB Internet service, you should have equipment that will accept and display Internet access using one of the following with a minimum of 128-bit strong encryption:
- Apple Safari 4.0
- Apple Safari 5.0
- Apple Safari 5.1
- Apple Safari 6.0
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 10.0
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11.0
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9.0
- Mozilla Firefox
- Right to request paper copies. To request a paper copy, contact us at 1-800-550-9435. You may incur a service charge for the delivery of paper copies of any Electronic Disclosure provided to you. We reserve the right, but assume no obligation, to provide a paper (instead of electronic) copy of any Electronic Disclosure. We will not send you a paper copy of any Electronic Disclosure unless you request it or we otherwise deem it appropriate to do so. You may obtain a paper copy of an Electronic Disclosure provided to you electronically either by printing it yourself or by requesting that we mail you a paper copy.
- Limitation of your consent. Your consent applies to any accounts with Port Washington State Bank, by choosing to receive an Electronic Disclosure for your Port Washington State Bank account(s) via your Internet Banking Account. You will still have the right to request written disclosures for any other service we provide. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time and you will receive all future disclosures in writing along with information about any fees or conditions that may arise.
Procedures for withdrawing your consent. In the event you decide to withdraw your consent to receive Electronic Disclosures, you must notify us in writing or by telephone which online service for which you require written disclosures and give us the address, we will mail our disclosures to you at the address currently on file in the bank’s records for your particular service or services.
If you withdraw you consent to receive Electronic Statements, you will incur a paper statement fee.
For combined statements, the primary account must be "online" to allow E-Statements for all accounts within the combined statement. Your primary account is the first account presented on your combined statement.
We may treat an invalid email address or the subsequent malfunction of a previously valid address as a withdrawal of your consent to receive Electronic Disclosures. We will not charge you a fee to process the withdrawal of your consent. If you withdraw your consent to receive Electronic Disclosures, the withdrawal will become effective after your request is processed.
How to contact us. If you decide to withdraw your consent to receive Electronic Disclosures, or wish to update personal information including your email address, or if you would like to receive a printed copy of any disclosure, contact us at:
Port Washington State Bank
Attn: Online Services
P.O. Box 176
Port Washington, WI 53074
Affirmative consent. By proceeding to the following message, you acknowledge that you are able to read and retain all of the disclosures available on this site. You also confirm that you have carefully reviewed this Electronic Disclosure Agreement. By clicking "I Agree" or "I Do Not Agree" below , you are agreeing to the following:
- Indicating that you agree to receive electronic disclosures.
- Indicating that you do not wish to accept electronic disclosures.
Enrollment. Enrolling for Electronic Disclosures will allow you to receive your bank statement through the convenience and security of Internet Banking. You will receive a notice by email when your Electronic Disclosure is available to retrieve. To be eligible to receive Electronic Disclosures, you must:
- Have an Access ID and Password for Internet Banking
- Agree that you will no longer receive a paper copy of your statement delivered through the U.S. Mail.
- Notify the bank if your email address changes.
Cancellation. You have the right to cancel this Electronic Disclosure Enrollment at any time by notifying the bank in person, via telephone at 1-800-550-9435 or mail at Port Washington State Bank, PO Box 176, Port Washington, WI 53074.
Click one of the following options:
|I Agree to accept the E-Statement disclosures online. I would like to sign up for E-Statement now.||I Do Not Agree to accept the E-Statement disclosures online. I would like to request that written disclosures be sent to me.|